21065 Powerline Road
Boca Raton, Florida 33433
• Bachelors of Science in Experimental Psychology from Florida Atlantic University
• Masters of Science in Social and System Studies from Nova Southeastern University
• Ph.D. in Marriage and Family Therapy from Nova Southeastern University
• Real Estate Sales Associate from Gold Coast School of Real Estate
Susan worked comprehensively as a trauma therapist, providing therapeutic interventions for abused children placed in shelters in the Palm Beach County area. Susan also conducted comprehensive assessments for children and families for the State of Florida. Additionally, Susan worked with sexual abuse victims at the Renfrew Center, a treatment center for eating disorders. There, Susan facilitated group, individual, and family therapy helping abuse victims develop coping mechanisms to transcend their history of abuse.
Susan also was an Adjunct College Professor at Palm Beach Community College, where she taught Child Growth and Development, Introduction to Psychology, Strategies for College Success, and Health Concepts.
For over the past 20 years, Susan works as an acclaimed group exercise fitness instructor and wellness coach. Susan’s strengths are motivating others and helping others transform their lives to become healthy and well-adjusted individuals. Last year, Susan opened up her own Cycle Studio, Purcycle, where she continues to teach group exercise classes and motivate others to become healthier and happier people.
Real Estate Work Experience:
Simultaneously for the past 13 years, Susan worked in Real Estate, alongside her husband, Ari Albinder, Broker/Owner of Mizner Grande Realty. Susan is a licensed Real Estate Agent and has extensive experience in research, as well as Market Analysis. Susan blends her research abilities, clinical knowledge, and analytic background to Real Estate, which enabled her to implement and manage the Internet Sales Division of Mizner Grande Realty.
Susan strives for excellence in all endeavors to achieve a maximum level success.
Licenses and Certifications:
• Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with the State of Florida
• Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate from the State of Florida
• Member of National Association of Realtors
• Associate Member of International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
• Associate Member of American Psychological Association
• Certified Crisis Intervention Specialist
• Certified Comprehensive Behavioral Health Assessor
• Clinical Member of American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
• Certified Spin Instructor by Jonny G
• Certified Group Exercise Instructor and Personal Trainer from AFAA.