At Mizner Grande at The Keyes Company, our #1 goal is to provide exceptional service and always look out for our client's best interest. Our Team of professional Agents and dedicated Support Staff work hard to ensure the entire home selling process runs smoothly and with the least amount of stress for the homeowner as possible. We understand that selling a home is an important job and we take that responsibility very serious.
By detailing every step from beginning to end and tracking it every step of the way, we are able to manage the process effectively and efficiently. Here are the highlights of our home selling process.
- Review your short term and long term personal and financial goals.
- Review motivations to sell and timeline.
- Review timing for ideal & Close of Escrow (COE) date.
- Discuss special requirements.
- Review current condition and planned improvements.
- Review Agency Disclosure and Listing Contract paperwork.
- Discuss showing guidelines.
- Review costs to sell the home (Seller’s Estimated Net Proceeds).
- Prepare a competitive market analysis to establish fair market value.
- Review return on investment for improvements.
LISTING READINESS ACTIVITIES
- Order pre-sale inspections.
- Coordinate improvements & repairs if necessary.
- Coordinate home staging services.
- Prepare all disclosure forms for completion.
- Schedule pertinent dates.
- Order professional listing photos.
- Prepare a professional Virtual Tour.
- Prepare for first day on market.
- Placing of lawn sign/brochure box/lockbox.
- Draft enticing marketing materials for print and online marketing - local, national & international.
- Order print ads in local publications.
- Draft “Just Listed” neighborhood postcards and prepare for mailing. Place order with printer.
- Design / prepare Broker and public brochures and place order with printer.
- Announce upcoming listing to Local Brokers and market Coming Soon listing on web channels.
- Place Sign in yard with Coming Soon rider.
- Call HOA for any upcoming assessments, litigation, current dues amount / projected increases / what do they currently cover. Review CC & R’s /minutes, if available.
- Submit listing to Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and syndicate to internet listing sites.
- Post a Listing Blog to gain Google top rankings.
ACTIVE LISTING ACTIVITIES
- Follow-up with all sales agents that have shown the home for response/feedback.
- Follow up with all Buyer Leads within half an hour of first contact.
- Communicate to you all activity, showings, and interest in your home.
- Communicate to you all local area market activity.
- Arrange showings for other agents and qualified buyers.
NEGOTIATION & CLOSING ACTIVITIES
- Present & review all offers with you. Review current market conditions and comparable sold properties again to prepare Seller Net Sheet, so you can make the most informed decision.
- Confirm Buyer qualifications and review any contingencies.
- Negotiate offers for you to bring you the highest possible price with the best terms and conditions.
- Prepare all Under Contract documentation and coordinate with Title Company.
- Monitor transaction daily and follow-up on necessary action items.
- Provide all documentation and communication to Selling Agent.
- Follow-up with Selling Agent/Lender status of Buyer’s financing.
- Order any and all reports contractually required and ensure timely delivery to you and Selling Agent/Buyer.
- Follow-up with Title Company on closing instructions and delivery of all necessary documents.
- Closely monitor contingent contractual items to ensure compliance. Follow-up on time sensitive matters promptly.
- Negotiate Buyer Request for Repairs and follow-up on possible requested items.
- Manage all administrative details efficiently.
- Ensure a timely Closing and distribution of Seller funds.
As an experienced Boca Raton Listing Agent with over $1.5 Billion dollars in sales, you can count on Mizner Grande Group at The Keyes Company to get your home SOLD!