10731 Buttonwood Lake Drive, Boca Raton
Home Buying Process
Are you considering buying a home in Florida? At Mizner Grande Group at The Keyes Company we have been helping buyers find the perfect place to call home for decades. Our experienced Team of agents work closely with every buyer to learn more about their needs and wants in a new home and then help them find the ideal home. We also understand that buying a home is not just about the house, but also about the community, the lifestyle and many other personal factors. This is why we strive to provide personal and professional services tailored to each individual. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.
Here are a few facts about buying a home in Florida:
- Florida real estate transactions are handled though title companies, who have real estate attorneys on staff. You can retain the services of a licensed real estate attorney, at your cost. Attorneys are not required to close real estate transactions.
- Realtors serve to Broker real estate transactions representing buyers, sellers or both.
- Due to hurricanes and other extreme weather, insurance can be challenging.
- Florida is a Homestead State, meaning homeowners can file for a homestead exemption worth up to $50,000 (home must be your primary residence) to reduce property taxes.
- Many properties are within home owners associations (HOA) so care should be taken to review restrictions and financials of the HOA before buying a home.
For more detailed information about the home buying process in Florida see this Consumer Pamphlet: Buying a Home in Florida from the Florida Bar.
New Listings in Boca Raton
6675 NW 25th Way, Boca Raton
9569 Richmond Circle, Boca Raton
4730 Betelnut Street, Boca Raton
3464 NW 25th Terrace, Boca Raton
10946 Crescendo Circle, Boca Raton
2101 NE 4th Way, Boca Raton
660 Forsyth Street Unit #7, Boca Raton
2480 NW 66th Drive, Boca Raton
21465 Bridge View Dr, Boca Raton