Dustin Berk's expertise stems from his diverse portfolio of Real Estate interactions over the last decade. Dustin has had exposure to many facets of real estate including a formal education in Real Estate Development, Finance, & Project Management.
His unique education in real estate has developed unparalleled expertise in South Florida's investment markets. His work experience and exposure to custom home builders, architects, and contractors lends his clientele an additional edge in securing the property of their dreams.
- Residential & Commercial Brokerage in South Florida's Tri-County: Palm Beach, Broward, Dade Interior Design
- Residential Contracting & Staging Member
- National Association of Home Builders USGCB LEED project experience
- Licensed South Florida Realtor Associate
- Denver University, Denver, CO: Real Estate Development, Finance, and Construction Management
- American University of Rome, Italy: Architecture and Art History
- Gold Coast School of Real Estate, Boca Raton, FL
Dustin is also a member of the following associations:
- NAR- National Association of Realtor
- FAR- Florida Association of Realtor
- RAPB- Palm Beach Realtors Association
- Sustainability Projects
- Custom Home Building
- Historic and Institutional Development
- Interior Design
License Number: 20016825
MODERN AND EXPANSIVE HOME FEATURING 4 BEDROOMS, AND 3 1/2 BATHS. SOARING CEILINGS WITH AN ABUNDANCE OF LIGHT. ENORMOUS KITCHEN SPACE OVERLOOKING FAMILY ROOM .LARGE FORM...
HUGE $35,000 REDUCTION MAY 15, 2020!!!! THIS DIRECT PENTHOUSE, OCEANFRONT ESCAPE FEATURES 2 BEDROOMS AND 3 PRIVATE TERRACES. COMPLETELY UPDATED WITH 24X24 PORCELIN TILE, ...
A-class suites with prestigious city views! 3 sublet offices available NOW only blocks from Broward Courthouse! One Unfurnished Office w/o window. One unfurnish. office ...